Since the first International Conference on Research in Accounting, Management, Economics and Humanities will be held in Cologne, Germany, and Germany has the best international universities which are sponsoring the international events. Also Germany is one of the best countries for Continuing education in most fields, especially in the humanities.
It is hoped that this conference will be a bridge to enter this field and establish connections between researchers and professors to continue their education.
Some of organized programs of the Conference are announced as follows:
- Participating more than 800 active members including Academics, experts, Psychologists, lawyers, sociologists, professors and Specialists in the field of Humanities.
- Lecturing domestic and foreign experts and distinguished professors and organizing specialized panels
- Main lectures and scientific meetings
- Presenting accepted top papers (oral & poster)
- Organizing specialized educational workshops
- Holding specialized-scientific forums for studying the challenges and opportunities relevant to topics of the conference
- Holding specialized exhibitions for introducing companies and the related businesses and also introducing productions services
- Attending and lecturing supreme authorities as sponsors of the conference
- Selecting tops of the conference including top paper, top specialized panel, top participants, top sponsors, top stand, top photo and etc.
- Specialized and travel tours
- Organizing press and news conference one month and two weeks before conference and specialized exhibition for better coverage of this international important event
- Inviting managing directors of the related governmental organizations and private sector